Friday, May 13, 2016

Welcome

Welcome

I thought it was about time that I started a blog where I could ramble and rave about my love for Les Miserables, all things bookish, tea, rainy days, book reviews, rocking chairs, other fabulous movies and generally scream my little fangirl heart out about anything and everything that comes to mind. My other fandoms will occasionally make an appearance; I'm sure. 
Expect a wide variety of craziness to issue forth from this blog as I try and document the thoughts of me, and where I can shriek about all of my favorite things in one place, and no-one will judge...because we are all crazy here!

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon, as I try and formulate my thoughts and begin posting on this newly formed bloggie!

Vive Le France!

My code name on this blog shall be Eponine, because "I'm batman!" 

Actually, no-just because I can and I love sweet Eponine! ;)

-Eponine- 

No comments:

Post a Comment